It's an age-old hair care question: what type of conditioner should I use? After all, there's nothing more frustrating than aimlessly trying bottle after bottle hoping for natural hair nirvana. Thanks to PATTERN, the search for conditioner for curly hair formulas to fulfill your hair strand needs & combat concerns is over. Every curl type has a story, every coil has a journey. We're here to meet you where your specific hair type is & empower your curl pattern.
Take our quiz to better understand the right types of conditioner for coily hair, curly hair, locs & tight-textured hair. You can even test out each product after taking the conditioner types quiz by ordering some of our free samples.
- Key Ingredients: Aloe, Biotin, Rosemary Leaf Extract & Coconut Oil
- Helpful Tip: Great hair conditioner for thin or fine hair
- How to Use: Apple to wet hair from roots to ends
- Key Ingredients: Jojoba Oil & Olive Oil
- Helpful Tip: Great moisturizing conditioner for curl definition
- How to Use: Apply to wet hair from roots to ends
- Key Ingredients: Avocado Oil, Shea Butter & Safflower Oil
- Helpful Tip: Great detangling conditioner for thick hair
- How to Use: For dry hair or brittle hair, leave it on for 10 minutes to work as a hair mask
- Key Ingredients: Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Safflower Oil & Acacia Decurrens Flower
- Helpful Tip: Great as a deep conditioner & provides the most moisture
- How to Use: Section hair strands while applying the conditioner for even coverage